Thursday, June 18, 2009

The day you went away ~~!!!!

14th Of June, reached Melaka that day as 15th of June, my campus gonna to reopen :(
when entered my room, OMG.. everything had changed~~
my lovely roomates, xiu phai, leave me le.. :(
wont see her at A 1107 anymore ...
start wondering, how to change all the my habit in a sudden?how to start a new life with another roomate?? OMG ~ can anyone teaches me?
last time, i used to tell her my avthings, avday before our bed time, i would say, xiu phai, xiu phai , xiu phai...
although sometimes i dont have anything interesting things to share with her,
but just felt like wanna keep calling her name..:$
i still remember, one day , i felt very hungy.. my stomach keep calling me..:(
then she suddenly cooked a hot dishes , and she was willing to share with me ..
suddenly felt so touch.. really , thx ~
we had a lots of sweet memory, a lots and lots.....
we always chat, play around, flight, pulling each others hair, studied together, gave each others questions, during midnite, when i was hungry, she accompanied me came down to buy burger...
day by day, could not accept that she going to shift to cyber, MMU soon...
not dare to court the day...
Eventually, that day reached, she packed all her things, until her cousins came and fetch her , only i know nothing can be avoid...
i hug her and cried........
Xiu phai, a strong girl , a girl that i believed that although without any ppl helping her, she still can stand up confidiently's girl..
A 1107 always open for u ...
i still waiting, dreaming and hoping
one day
when i open my room ,will see u in the room and smiling to me and avthing can remain the same......................

1 comment:

  1. hmm.. u 2 really a good fren o.. like ji mui.. so.. gambateh at ur new life ar..

    ReplyDelete